TenCate Polyfelt Rock® PEC
TenCate Polyfelt Rock® PEC is a geocomposite consisting of continuous filament non woven, reinforced by high tenacity polyester yarns. TenCate Polyfelt Rock® PEC is available in a wide range of tensile strengths, uniaxial and biaxial. Special types can be manufactured on request.
The benefits of TenCate Polyfelt Rock® PEC at a glance:
- Low creep permits economy in design
- Surface structure and flexibility ensure excellent soil-geotextile interaction
- In-plane permeability reduces excess pore-water pressure
- Filter-stable separation of soil layers
- Easy installation in one operation
Typical applications areas:
- Reinforced steep slopes
- Retaining walls
- (Un)paved road and parking area stabilization
- Railway foundations.