Industrial workers are protected by TenCate
Workers in chemical industries, employees in power stations, professionals in the metallurgy industry, labourers in the oil and gas business... across the world people are exposed to great dangers. TenCate Protective Fabrics protects these professionals with a broad range of high-quality and technologically advanced woven fabrics.
Best for safety. Best for comfort.
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus - Clearly better
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabrics are cost-effective and offer superb value for money.
It holds the following European standards and certifications:
- Industrial flame & heat hazards - EN ISO 11612: 2008
- Wildland fire fighting - EN 15614: 2007
- Electric arc - EN IEC 61482-1-2, Class 1: 2007
- Welding - EN ISO 11611: 2007
- Anti-Static for explosion risk - EN 1149-5: 2008, EN 1149-3: 2007
- High-visibility - EN 471: 2003 + A1: 2007
- Liquid chemicals - EN 13034, type 6: 2005
- General requirements - EN 340: 2003
Watch the video underneath to see why Tecasafe® Plus is clearly better.