Corporate Social Responsibility
Sound products and processes
For Ten Cate Protect bv, constantly adapting our operations to mitigate any negative impact they might have on the environment is a key objective. Ten Cate Protect bv is fully aware of its own environmental impact and is proactively reducing it. Key aspects of this include the raw materials we use, packaging and transport movements. Sustainable chain management demands effective cooperation with our suppliers. Furthermore, Ten Cate Protect bv is also responsible for ensuring that its presence and activities have as low a negative impact as possible on biodiversity in its locality.
Over the long term, we are focusing on:
- Anticipating client demand for sustainable products.
- Deploying TenCate's proprietary ecotool model to measure the ecosystem impact of our products throughout the chain (through land use, water consumption, energy usage, transport requirements, carbon emissions, etc.).
- Promoting greater awareness of the key material flows in the primary processes, including packaging, with significant reductions as the main objective.
- Significantly reducing CO2 emissions by implementing measures on gas and electricity usage and transport requirements.
- Making our internal office processes more “sustainable”.