TenCate Polyfelt® Envirovelt CO
TenCate Polyfelt® Envirofelt CO
TenCate Polyfelt® Envirofelt CO is a biologically degradable erosion control mat made from 100% natural coir.
TenCate Polyfelt® Envirofelt CO supports the growth of vegetation on slopes by preventing surface erosion and optimising the micro climate. In addition, the degradation of the coir provides nutrients to the plants. Its life expectancy of up to five years ensures protection during the root development phase. TenCate Polyfelt® Envirofelt CO supports the development of natural vegetation which then fulfils a permanent erosion control function.
The benefits TenCate Polyfelt® Envirofelt CO at a glance:
- 100% biologically degradable
- Optically attractive and environmentally friendly solution
- Easy installation
- Higher life-time than other products from natural fibres, such as jute
- Adequate soil stability due to the high strength of the mat
- No initial soil erosion by precipitation and wind
- Water storage capacity of the coir reduces the danger of drying out of the soil
Typical applications areas: