The major Function of Reinforcement is to guarantee the stability of structures.
Advantages of the use of the Reinforcement range
The soil-geosynthetic combination creates a tough and flexible composite material that can bear loads that the soil cannot support alone.
- Economy of fill materials by favouring the use of the site’s materials
- Production of flexible structures, particularly adapted to compressible soils and sloping land
- Facility and low cost of implementation
- No corrosion of metal structures
- Several possibilities of facings for reinforced walls: modular elements, architectonic facings, planting