Transfer of knowledge
The TenCate engineer ensures that the installation process on site goes smoothly, and passes on his or her knowledge and expertise to the local employees, so that they learn and thoroughly understand all the ins and outs of the total system. This is done through on-the-job training and with the aid of a comprehensive, clear and user-friendly installation manual and instructional videos.
Hence, all the conditions have been created for proper installation. The result is a multi-community centre with an integrated synthetic turf pitch that satisfies the highest standards of international sports associations.
Aspects of local installation:
- recruitment and implementation by local subcontractors;
- installation using local workers;
- supervision by TenCate engineer;
- transfer of knowledge;
- clear installation manual;
- instructional videos;
- completion in accordance with the highest norms and standards.