End poverty in all its forms everywhere
Poverty is more than the lack of income and resources to ensure a sustainable livelihood. Its manifestations include hunger and malnutrition, limited access to education and other basic services, social discrimination and exclusion as well as the lack of participation in decision-making. Economic growth must be inclusive to provide sustainable jobs and promote equality.
Read TenCate's answer to this question
- ensuring sustainable livelihood;
- declining hunger and malnutrition;
- improving access to education, services;
- decreasing social discrimination, exclusion;
- participating in decision-making;
- inclusing sustainable jobs;
- promoting equality.