Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
NGOs offer a variety of educational programmes but are often faced with a lack of adequate facilities to help them to get their message across. TenCate Field in a box™ provides an ideal infrastructure for positive learning environments. The box can easily be converted into a classroom.
Thanks to the LED lighting on and around the sports field, there is also the opportunity to teach and do homework in the evenings and outside. UV-blocking canopies can create shaded areas on the field and near the box, so that sports and lessons can take place throughout the day despite the heat.
NGOs can respond to local needs with education and information programmes.
TenCate Field in a box™ also provides for knowledge transfer: local workers who are engaged in the installation are given comprehensive training. With the knowledge and experience gained, they can later carry out maintenance and repairs.
In summary, this project:
- Creates a positive, safe and stimulating learning environment;
- Provides a multifunctional container space (classroom, meeting point etc.);
- Provides a simple way to transfer information;
- Provides education and information programmes;
- Provides coaching programmes in collaboration with NGOs.