Water storage liners
For water storage purposes TenCate supplies two liners:
TenCate Nicolon C881 water storage liner
This is a coated reinforced geomembrane, made from a HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) reinforcement geotextile, that is coated at both sides with a LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene).
The main advantages are:
- it is extremely suitable for liquid storage.
- its high flexibility allows applications in differently sized complex panels.
- the installation instructions are delivered in a guide with very precise indications of the place and position of each roll or panel.
- uv resistant and consequently contact with UV sources like sunlight does not affect the quality.
- inert to most naturally occuring chemicals.
TenCate Nicolon C119 water storage liner
This is a reinforced HSPO (High Strength Poly Olefin) geomembrane, made from a HT-PET (High Tenacity Polyester) woven fabric, both sides coated with a flexible polyolefin.
The typical advantages are:
- a very high tearing resistance.
- excellent mechanical resistance against possible damage
during and after installation.
- high UV stability providing for a long term protection against sunlight and other UV sources, that could affect the quality.
- remains flexible and easy to handle, both in cold and hot working conditions.
(These products were formerly known as 'Nicotarp 100' and 'Nicoflex 600').