Dewatering technology (EN)
TenCate Geotube® systems
Dewatering and Containment Technique
Millions of cubic meters of industrial waste, municipal sludge, and marine sediments have been treated with TenCate Geotube® containment and dewatering technique. Farmers, food processors, mining companies, paper mills, chemical companies, and nuclear power plants are just a few of the clients that have benefited from TenCate Geotube® technology.
TenCate Geotube® dewatering system is the preferred solution:
- for the clean-out of (contaminated) lagoons
- for remediation of contaminated rivers, lakes and other waterways
- as a flexible low cost back-up facility during brake down or maintenance of conventional solid-liquid separation presses
- in drying bed technology to handle seasonal fluctuations or a structural capacity increase at public waste water treatment plants
- to reduce sludge transport cost of agricultural, sand filter back wash and biodigester sludges.
TenCateGeotube® is a brand name of TenCate