TenCate Sine®-shock/drain pad
A unique new type of shock pad
Most synthetic fields are installed without a shock pad. Fields with infill rely on infill for sport performance and playing comfort. But Infill moves, compacts, and reduces characteristics overtime resulting in hardening of fields. Shock pads do not move or compact and provide shock absorption regardless of infill movement. TenCate Grass has developed a unique new type of shock pad called TenCate Sine® .
A playing surface with a shockpad is:
• Easier on joints and muscles;
• Reduces wear of the field.
• TenCate Sine® is a new innovative shockpad;
• Made of cross-linked closed cell polyethylene foam enhanced by a unique woven construction;
• Improved sports technical performances through engineered woven loop construction;
• Excellent drainage properties in vertical and horizontal directions through 3D open structure;
• A unique new type of shock pad engineered for artificial turf;
• Strength and stability of woven fabric;
• Insensitive to temperature (no expansion) facilitates installation;
• Closed cell foam and open void structure, ensuring optimal vertical and/or horizontal drainage;
• Consistent Shock absorbency due to close cell;
• Lower ball rebound;
• 1 Source component for TenCate “Total Solutions”.
The special TenCate Sine® design ensures:
• High shock absorption;
• Controlled deformation;
• Optimized damping;
• Lower ball bounce.