With multiple fabric innovations currently under development, TenCate Defense and Tactical primarily produces three blends
of flame resistant fabrics:
- Defender M – Fabric of choice for daily combat wear
- Tecasafe Plus – Provide multi-risk protection for alternate military uses.
- Aramid Camouflage – Historically used for Aviation and
Due to its strong history of innovation and its notable resources, TenCate is able to manufacture a limitless combination of flame resistant fabrics in terms of
- Blend: The combination of various flame resistant fibers such as rayon.
- Construction: The type of fabric produced such as plain, woven or stretch woven.
- Weight: The number of ounces a square yard of fabric weighs.