TenCate Tecasafe® Plus with Coolderm™ Technology is engineered to provide unbeatable electric arc and flash fire protection that lasts twice as long as chemically treated cotton fabrics.
Yet our soft and lightweight fabric provides unmatched comfort. It is also comforting to know that our fabric's inherent protection will never wash out or wear away.
If you're not wearing protective work clothing made with TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabric, demand it. Your safety may depend on it.
Be sure to learn more and download a Data Sheet on TenCate Tecasafe Plus by visiting here.
- Inherently flame resistant – FR properties are built in, and won’t wash or wear out. Exceeds NFPA 70E HRC 2 and NFPA 2112 performance standards.
- Comfortable to wear – Soft and breathable. Superior moisture management because of special cellulosic fiber content.
- Exceptional durability – Outstanding abrasion resistance and better strength retention after multiple commercial washes.
- Outstanding laundered appearance – Fabric retains its like-new look and maintains permanent pressed appearance better than other protective fabrics.
- Excellent value – Long life cycle and competitive price means lowest cost.
- Hi visibility – ANSI 107 and CSA Z96 compliant for low visibility environments.
*These ratings are based off of Tecasafe® Plus 700. Tecasafe® Plus 580 is not CGSB 155.20 certified.