Geotube® Marine Structures
There are several acceptable installation methods for TenCate Geotube® geocontainment technology:
- Dredge Method -- This is the most common method of filling TenCate Geotube® units.
- Alternative Pumping Methods -- Pumping methods can be modified to compy with local permits or site limitations.
- Hopper Method -- When fill material is not available at the project site, sand can be imported and filled using the hopper method.
- Hand Dredge Method -- In situations where large pumping equipment is not available, small hand-held equipment can be used for filling TenCate Geotube® containers.
- Dry Fill Method -- This method involves mechanical means of filling TenCate Geocontainer® units