TenCate provides design and technical assistance to owners, engineers, contractors, and customers to insure that each and every TenCate Geotube® project is successful for the customer. TenCate provides output data from our proprietary TenCate Geotube® Simulator, TenCate Geotube® Estimator, TenCate Geotube® Illustrator, and TenCate Geotube® Stacking Analyzer software.
- TenCate Geotube® Simulator software provides the dimensions, stresses, and fill volumes for specific circumferences and heights of TenCate Geotube® units.
- TenCate Geotube® Estimator software calculates the length of the Geotube units equired for any dewatering project where the volume or known flow are provided.
- TenCate Geotube® Illustrator software looks at the defined footprint of a project and combines it with the volume of material to be dewatered, and calculates the number of TenCate Geotube® units needed.
- TenCate Geotube® Stacking Analyzer software identifies the maximum stresses on the TenCate Geotube® units at the critical locations for a variety of the stacking alternatives.
- TenCate Carbon Footprint Calculator - TenCate commissioned an accredited external party to design a product ecotool for TenCate Geotube® systems. This ecotool provides information for the CO2 footprint calculation of any specific TenCate Geotube® application to be selected compared with alternative systems.
- TenCate Geotube® Structure Bearing Capacity and Settlement Analysis Program - analyzes the bearing capacity of foundation soils when single layer or multiple layer Geotube® structures are constructed over low to moderate strength cohesive soil subgrades. In addition, the analyses enables the engineer to forecast total settlement of the foundation soils below the Geotube® structures.
Please contact your TenCate Market Manager for more information about these in-depth, convenient -- and cost saving -- TenCate Geotube® software programs.