This involves releases such as when a puncture, hole, or rupture occurs.
1. Ensure all personnel are present and accounted for.
2. If solids are on any personnel, follow site cleaning requirements based on the type of solids.
3. Contain escaped solids. If large volume is present, place absorbent material (such as hay bails) around and over the released solids.
4. Notify appropriate personnel as required by site and regulator personnel.
5. Repair if needed. Follow recommendations of your TenCate® Market Manager.