1. Follow all site preparation recommendations as provided by your TenCate® Market Manager.
2. The surface that the TenCate Geotube® container is placed on must be clear of any sharp objects that could pierce the units when filled and under pressure.
3. The TenCate Geotube® container area should have limited access with all individuals being briefed on the recommended safety instructions.
4. TenCate Geotube® containers and surrounding areas may be slippery due to (1) filtrate coming through fabric, and (2) possible surface deposits due to filtration.
5. Many installations contain contaminated material. Check with site personnel for proper safety requirements when around Geotube® containers, filtrate, and sludge.