Geotube® Dewatering Technology
The Low Cost, High Volume Dewatering Solution
TenCate Geotube® dewatering technology has become the dewatering method of choice for organizations around the world. TenCate Geotube® dewatering technology is used for projects large and small, and there is good reason -- simplicity and low cost.
There are no belts, gears, or complicated mechanics. TenCate Geotube® containers are constructed of high-strength, permeable, specially engineered textiles designed for containment and dewatering of high moisture content sludge and sediment. They are available in a variety of sizes, depending on your volume and space requirements. TenCate Geotube® systems can even be mounted in mobile roll-off containers that can be transported around your property as necessary. It's one of the most versatile dewatering technologies available.
And one of the most effective. Volume reduction can be as much as 90%, with high solid levels that make removal and disposal easy. Our dewatering technology also allows for profitable recovery of valuable solids.
- Custom fabricated with seaming techniques that withstand pressure during pumping operations.
- High flow rate allows residual materials to dewater, while containing solids.
- TenCate pioneered the dewatering technology.
- We have spent years perfecting the technology and hold several patents.
- With our vertically integrated manufacturing approach, TenCate controls all aspects of product quality.
- All of our facilities are ISO-9001-2008 Certified.
- Our testing laboratories are the only A2LA and GRI-LAP certified labs within the geotextile industry, and they are re-certified yearly.
- TenCate Geotube® systems have been in place since 1962.
- Over 2,000 dewatering projects have used Geotube® units.
- TenCate™ has partnered with federal agencies to develop and advance the technology.