TenCate Geotube® Nutrient Management
Product: Geotube® Dewatering Technology
Farms are faced with increased challenges related to waste management and nutrient management efforts. This involves managing waste from confined animal feeding operations (CAFOs), nutrient levels, irrigation, and odor.
Geotube® dewatering technology addesses the many needs of today's farming operations. The use of Geotube® containers reduces waste volume, vector attraction, and odor. The resulting solids / nutrients can be recycled for fertilizer, and the filtrate can be recycled as flush or irrigation water.
Geotube® NRS™ (Nutrient Recovery System) works for almost any farming operation. It qualifies for up to 75% matching NRCS (EQIP) funding. And you can set up a Geotube® NRS™ inline to prevent solids from entering a lagoon [photo 2].
- Ideal for swine, dairy, poultry, and other CAFOs.
- Works for lagoon cleanout and closure [photo 3].
- In-line set up prevents solids from entering a lagoon.
- Manages nutrients (over 90% phosphorus and heavy metal removal; 50% nitrogen reduction).
- Nutrients are stored for land application as needed.
- Controls odor.
- Produces irrigation-quality effluent water.
- Can be custom sized to fit space requirements.