TenCate Mirafi® MTK Self-Adhering Waterproofing Membrane
TenCate Mirafi® MTK self-adhering waterproofing membrane is made of rubber, asphalt, and durable polypropylene non-woven reinforcing fabrics that serve as a moisture barrier that resists water permeation or penetration. Its primary use is for asphalt overlay. TenCate Mirafi ® MTK waterproofing membrane provides long-term reinforcement that extends pavement life.
TenCate Mirafi® MTK self-adhering waterproofing membrane functions for:
- Stress Relief
- Adhesive Bonding
The Difference TenCate Mirafi® MTK self-adhering waterproofing membrane makes:
- Easy and inexpensive installation in varied temperatures
- Reduces structural decay and traffic disruption
- Prevents surface moisture intrusion
- Minimizes reflective cracking by bridging transverse and longitudinal cracks and between dissimilar surface
- Highway and street surfaces
- Transverse and longitudinal highway joints and cracks
- Lane-widening joints
- Taxiways and runways
- Bridge deck restoration
TenCate Mirafi® MTK self-adhering waterproofing membrane…geosynthetics that make a difference.