TenCate Mirafi® S-Series Nonwoven Polypropylene Geotextiles
TenCate Mirafi® S-Series nonwoven polypropylene geotextiles are made of staple fibers that provide exceptional results due to high tensile strengths and tremendous physical and hydraulic properties.
TenCate Mirafi® S-Series nonwoven polypropylene geotextiles function for:
The Difference TenCate Mirafi® S-Series nonwoven polypropylene geotextiles make:
- Protects the geomembrane from puncture
- Facilitates the drainage of leachate and gases
- Inert to biological degradation
- Resistant to naturally encountered chemicals, alkalis, and acids
- Composed of polypropylene fibers formed into a stable network to retain their relative position
- Liner Protection
- Landfill Drainage and Filtration
TenCate Mirafi® S-Series nonwoven polypropylene geotextiles…geosynthetics that make a difference.