Modulus. Separation. Confinement. Water flow.
Orange Product identification. Superior integration*.
TenCate Mirafi® RSi
Series Woven Geosynthetics are used for varying application needs including: base course reinforcement and subgrade stabilization for road, runway and railway construction; embankment stabilization on soft foundations; reinforcement for mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) structures; liner support, voids bridging, reinforcement over soft hazardous pond closures and other environmental market applications.
TenCate Mirafi® RSi-Series Woven Geosynthetics function for:
- Soil Reinforcement
The Difference TenCate Mirafi® RSi-Series Woven Geosynthetics make:
Mechanically Stabilized Earth
Roadway and Railway Stabilization and Reinforcement
- Reinforcement Strength. Higher tensile modulus properties than any comparable stabilization product.
- Separation and Filtration. Unique double layer construction provides an excellent separation factor with superior filtration and drainage. Uniform openings provide consistent filtration and flow characteristics of a fine to coarse sand layer.
- Soil and Base Course Interaction. Superior soil and base course confinement resulting in greater load distribution.
- Durability. Robust damage resistance for moderate to severe stress installations.
- Roll Sizes. TenCate Mirafi® RSi Series geosynthetics come in several roll sizes to fit project requirements.
- Seams. Panels can be seamed in the factory or field, providing cross-roll direction strength to facilitate efficient installation.
- Base course reinforcement and sub-grade restraint
TenCate Mirafi® RSi Series Woven Geosynthetics…geosynthetics that make a difference.
*Integration refers to the overall set of described characteristics based on a review of technical specifications for comparable products published by their respective manufacturers. Individual characteristics of these products vary and may meet, exceed, or fall below one or more of the above described individual characteristics.
RS280i: U.S. Patent Pending
RS380i: U.S. Patent 8,333,220 and Pending
RS580i: U.S. Patent 8,333,220 and Pending
TenCate, Mirafi, and the color ORANGE used in connection with geosynthetic or geotextile products are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Nicolon Corporation.