TenCate Mirafi® H2Ri woven geosynthetic for soil stabilization and base course reinforcement applications where differential settlement occurs due to heaving in the subgrade soils
When superior performance, flexibility and versatility are necessary, TenCate Mirafi® H2Ri -Series makes the difference for varying application needs including: base course reinforcement and subgrade stabilization for road, runway and railway construction; frost heave/frost boils; embankment stabilization on soft foundations; reinforcement for mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) structures; liner support, voids bridging, reinforcement over soft hazardous pond closures and other environmental market applications.
TenCate Mirafi® H2Ri-Series Woven Geosynthetics function for:
The Difference TenCate Mirafi® H2Ri-Series Woven Geosynthetics make:
• Wicking Capability. Special hydrophilic and hygroscopic 4g yarn that provides wicking action through the plane of the geosynthetic.
• Reinforcement Strength. Higher tensile modulus properties than the leading stabilization products.
• Separation and Filtration. Unique double layer construction provides an excellent separation factor with superior filtration and drainage. Uniform openings provide consistent filtration and flow characteristics of a fine to coarse sand layer.
• Soil and Base Course Interaction. Excellent soil and base course confinement resulting in greater load distribution.
• Durability. Robust damage resistance for moderate to severe stress installations.
• Roll Sizes. TenCate Mirafi® H2Ri -Series geosynthetics come in several roll sizes to fit project requirements.
• Seams. Panels can be seamed in the factory or field, providing cross-roll direction strength to facilitate efficient installation.
U.S. Patent 7,874,767 and 8.070,395