TC410 is TenCate’s newest high performance cyanate ester resin system designed specifically for the latest generation of radomes and satellite structures. TC410 is unique in that it allows for low stress cures at 250°F (121°C) while achieving extremely low moisture absorption and high conversion levels. The lower cure temperature allows for lower stress in part fabrication. TC410 possesses all the key attributes for satellite use with good resistance to atomic radiation, low microcracking and excellent resistance to process moisture. TC410 possesses low dielectric and loss tangents for radome usage.
- Low stress free cure temperature capable
- Extremely low moisture absorption. Resin is asymptotic after 200 days with less than 0.35% moisture absorption in a 75% RH environment
- Good dielectric and loss tangent for radome applications
- Excellent structural composite for satellite structure with low CTE and CME
- Passes and exceeds space requirements for outgassing
||3 hours at 121°C/250°F