The BT250E-6 resin system is a 250°F (121°C) cure epoxy with excellent strength and stiffness. It provides an outstanding surface finish with vacuum bag/oven cure only. TenCate’s BT250E-6 has an FAA conformed database on carbon Im-7 unitape, 7781Fg, S-2 glass and AS-4C plain weave.
- Excellent System for Out of Autoclave Cure & Low Pressure cure
- Good for high fatigue cycle applications
- Ideal for Low to Medium Service Temperature Applications
- Comparable to other supplier 250°F/121°C cure resin systems
- FAA conformed database on several fibers and fabrics including Fg, S-2 and carbon fiber
|Initial cure temp
||120 minutes at 127°C/260°F