TenCate TC380 sets a new benchmark for toughened epoxy prepreg systems. TC380 is extremely tough with an excellent balance of OHC, OHT, CAI, and GIC/GIIC properties. It features low moisture absorption with outstanding hot/wet mechanical properties to 250°F (121°C).
- Outstanding toughness, open hole, and compression after impact properties
- Excellent hot/wet strength retention
- Robust processing and low voids under vacuum only cure pressure
- Long outtime and tack life for extended shop floor handling
- Tack and handling qualities are well-suited to both automated and hand lay-up methods
- Can be processed with initial cure at 275°F (135°C), followed by free standing post cure at 350°F (177°C), increasing process flexibility and tool material options
- Exceptional fracture toughness
|Initial cure temp
||1 hour at 107°C/225°F then 2 hours at 180°C/356°F or 1 hour at 107°C/225°F follow by 3 hours at 135°C/275°F, then free standing post cure at 180°C/356°F.