Commercial Aircraft and Aerostructures
– Thermoplastic applications include primary and secondary structures such as leading edges, flooring, seating, galleys, clips and brackets, keel beams, ribs and engine pylons.
• Cetex® thermoplastic prepregs based upon high temperature, solvent resistant PPS, PEEK, PEKK and high temperature PEI thermoplastic resins.
– In production for interior side panels, luggage bins, flooring and components.
• Cetex® PEI-based and Polycarbonate (PC)-based low FST thermoplastic prepregs.
Satellites and Space Antennas
– TenCate materials are found on primary satellite structures, solar arrays, antennas and dimensionally stable structures.
• Low CTE and low moisture uptake cyanate ester and epoxy prepregs utilizing high modulus carbon, quartz and aramid fibers.
– Electrically pure prepregs for military aircraft, missile and commercial applications.
• Low dielectric, low loss prepregs and adhesives
General Aviation & UAVs
– Materials used in primary and secondary structures on leading aircraft.
• BT250E-1, BT250E-6, TC250, TC275-1, TC350-1 out of autoclave prepregs.
Out of Autoclave/Structural
– Applications include primary and secondary structures including floor beams, engine nacelles and structural panels for general aviation and UAVs.
• TenCate’s low void structural thermoplastic unitapes and vacuum bag cure (VBO) thermoset prepregs enable out of autoclave and automated tape laying processes.
Aerospace Compression Molded Parts
– Ranging from flight control structure to helicopter access doors to missile fins.
• Bulk molding compounds (BMC) using glass and carbon fibres to compression molded lightweight parts. Design, tooling and fabrication capabilities – molding ideas into reality.